Sunday, May 24, 2009

TO DO:Report card time again! Woot! Start now. Get a haircut. Can't believe I said that! Make a mammogram appointment for June and quit being anxious about it. If IT is there, it's there. Finish teaching Kindergarten for the year--July 2 Finish cancer study treatments--July 10. Begin new school year--July 16. Radiology fo
llowup--July 31. Quit taking medication of any kind--WOOOOOT! July 31. Be sporty--once a week beginning now. Lose 25 looming pounds--begin July 10. Begin one-on-one dates with my grandchildren--TBA. Plant something every week this summer--I'm not kidding. Read a "start being a good photographer" book--Begin May 24. Read Angels and Demons (loved the movie) after that. Hold baby Samuel at least one hour a week--begin now. Smile more. Be positive. Sing louder in the shower. Dance a little (preferably in private.) Write a missionary. Do a good turn daily (scoutmaster stuff rubs off on you.) New Productive Hobbies: photography, plants, "sporting".

7 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

Love the goals! I need to write down a few myself. Samuel is so sweet. He's a reminder straight from heaven that it's all worth it.

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Very Cool Gae!!! I love your zest and ambition for life! YOU are remarkable!! Sweet little Grandson! Thanks for sharing!

Jamie Lamb said...

That new baby is too precious! Congratulations grandma!

Sora Lundberg said...

Sounds like you are on top! Life is good!

Anonymous said...

You ambition is super. And to have goals........you have always been good at that!

Jamie said...

Gae, you are wonder woman!!! I need to follow your lead and set goals for myself.
Aww...that baby is so cute!!!!! love his hair:)

Jamilyn said...

Did you forget to have time to blog??