Saturday, May 01, 2010

Zoo Weather

Jamilyn's best friend Nathan is newly home from his mission to San Antonio, Texas. Today I made good use of him as my assistant Zoo Navigator/Grandsonherd. When the rain stopped, it was perfect zoo weather! I think the morning rain kept a lot of people away because we had plenty of space. Everything took a long time to do...getting ready for the car, gathering rain gear, getting in the car, stopping at Wendy's, eating Wendy's, getting out of the car, dressing for the weather, deciding where to go at the zoo, and going there! Four little boys are a lot to manage. But we had fun. Thanks Nathan. You were a great sport today.

2 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

Erin's boys are adorable. It sounds like the zoo trip was great fun. I understand the effort it takes to orchestrate an adventure with multiple little people. I just got back from Jamie's. Grandkids are delightful,tiring blessings who steal your heart.

mintifresh said...

Love those boys!