Monday, June 28, 2010

Wrapping Up

Kindergarten was so busy today! We're wrapping up the year here! I like it when the days are so full that the minutes just melt off the clock and before you know it, it's time to go home. I have two days left to crank out those report cards and I'm in major procrastination mode. Today, at day 15 of radiation, I thought about how I only have 9 more treatments and I'm finished. That feels good. It's the"what now" that I'm not looking forward to knowing. I took Jamilyn to straight A dinner after school--an old family tradition that has been resting for longer than some kids care to remember. It was good to celebrate. Blake is at Bear Lake Aquatic Camp with the scouts of the ward all week. I have four days left to work this year. I canceled a bunch of classes I had lined up for July. I decided to save time for cancer, and for my cute family, instead. Woot!

No comments: