Sunday, July 11, 2010
Summer Fun--Smith Style
Yesterday the family gathered at Em and Dave's for our first ever Summer Swim Party. A menu of yummy pizza, home-made salsa and cool fruit started off the festivities, followed by icy frozen treats and a refreshing splash in their beautiful above-ground pool. It was the perfect way to spend a sunny summer Saturday afternoon together!
This is Emily.
This is Dave.
This is their awesome pool.
This is the fam, in water-heaven!


These are the happy, tired cousins attempting to pose for a pool pic. They've all had a TON of fun, but they're pretty much done.
It was a glorious summer day spent with our happy family. Thanks Smiths, for sharing and showing us how to PARTY..."it's always better when we're together!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
I heard this was a fun day and this just proves it! :D
this was a blast! thanks family, we love you all :O)
Wow, cute and cute and happy. The best family ever.
Looks like lots of fun in the sun! I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Miss Emily. Hey, it's Tuesday night.....radiation complete, right??
I can imagine grandpa and grandma watching all the fun smiling.
Can I be a Smith?
Cute pictures! Fun post. good memories. :)
That was the BEST!! Great pics, I want to do that again. It was such a happy day.
Post a Comment