Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A New Park

The park at Eagle Point was ready to be explored. So Andrea, Caroline, Olive and I headed out for a new adventure. The slides were high, the bridges bouncy rainbows, with steps of all sizes and shapes to be conquered. Caroline and I ran up a grassy hill to flag down the ice cream truck for a dollar Dreamcicle. Caroline found courage to take a turn on the big, long slippery slide. She also made a friend, Brooklyn. They wasted no time getting down to business with a serious game of Princess. Olive was just happy to be out in the breeze, tasting everything and enjoying the wind in her hair. The playground proved to be "glorious!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute pictures!!!

Sher said...

I enjoyed this so much. What gorgeous little babies. I love you, Gae.

The Beckstroms said...

Ok I LOVE these pics!! Can you please send them. you totally caught the essence of the sweet girls :) That was such a fun day. thanks for coming up to play and getting us out!!