
Day five following surgery and I'm feeling pretty low-key--recovering nicely and taking things one at a time. The weekend with out-of-town company was pleasant--lots of hands to do the work. Little grandsons in costume were adorable on Sunday. Auntie and Uncle approved of Dave and Emily's tasteful conversion of mom and dad's house to their own. I'm calmly cramming homework so as not to have too much to do on the road--due dates are due dates! Jamilyn will oversee the house while we're gone (thank you sweets). Pack, go...not that much to worry about. I'll see the surgeon right before we fly to make sure he still approves. Nurse practitioner/daughter Andrea in Virginia is giving him peace of mind. And me.
4 comments:
Enjoy your trip. Grandchildren are a perfect way to get a big dose of happy! Even though you will miss Erin's boys you will love being with Adam's girls. Take lots of pictures to share later!
We are ready and waiting! Caroline is beyond excited and she LOVES the wings you sent. Thank you so much!! Have a safe flight and see you tomorrow!!
May you enjoy your trip and the time that will be filled with little people. I am so glad that you were given the green light to go!!!!
I was just reading your blog and thinking about you. I miss you momma Beckstrom. I'm glad you had a good trip.
Post a Comment