Our little girl got married. It was a romantic, magical day! Mr. Morris swept her off her feet, then whisked her away to Cancun. He might bring her back Christmas Day--he might not. While we're shoveling and slopping around in the aftermath of their lovely, rainy-day wedding, they're dancing and prancing in the sun! Ah joy--we are comfortable with our marching orders for the next few days as assigned--DO.NOT.CALL.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Mrs. Morris
Our little girl got married. It was a romantic, magical day! Mr. Morris swept her off her feet, then whisked her away to Cancun. He might bring her back Christmas Day--he might not. While we're shoveling and slopping around in the aftermath of their lovely, rainy-day wedding, they're dancing and prancing in the sun! Ah joy--we are comfortable with our marching orders for the next few days as assigned--DO.NOT.CALL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I LOVE THIS! I love the way you write. I wasn't sure when this special day was. THE DRESS IS AMAZING!
I think about you every single day. Love you,
Sher
I can't believe your baby girl is old enough to be married! She sure is beautiful. Tell her congrats for me.
Post a Comment