Sunday, April 10, 2011

Smooches For C

Our precious little Caroline is going to the hospital tomorrow. Having been there a few times myself, I wish I could spare her the anxious feelings and discomfort that inevitably come with such a visit. But we'll put our trust in the doctors to treat our dollie like a special guest--a VIP! We'll lavish her with love and attention when the scary part is over and she's safely home again. We send smooches. We send our prayers. We know she'll be ok. Crossed fingers! And Caroline, be sure to tell everyone Grandma B.'s strict orders..."Popcicles for the Princess C!"

4 comments:

Wanda said...

She is so precious, Gae! What a doll! Prayers coming your way!

Grandma Susie said...

Nothing but good thoughts for Sweet Caroline!! She is such a darling little girl.

The Beckstroms said...

This was too sweet and she LOVED it! You are so thoughtful and we are soooo lucky to have you. We can't wait for hugs!!

Brimful Curiosities said...

Hope all went well! I'm really enjoying all the songs on your playlist. Very beautiful.