GRADUATION DAY was more fun that I expected. SUU was alive with a wonderful atmosphere of celebration. Everyone was so happy--happy to be free of homework!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hip, hip hooray!!!!! Congrats to you!!!! Dinner????? We need to do it!!!! Look at calendar and throw some dates our way and lets stop talking about it!
That is soo awesome!!! You inspire many, that anything is possible.. Your positive attitude towards life and everything in it astounds me. Thanks for being the darling you that I love and admire! Always!!
4 comments:
Hip, hip hooray!!!!! Congrats to you!!!! Dinner????? We need to do it!!!! Look at calendar and throw some dates our way and lets stop talking about it!
Congratulations!! You look mighty good in that cap and gown!!
That is soo awesome!!! You inspire many, that anything is possible.. Your positive attitude towards life and everything in it astounds me. Thanks for being the darling you that I love and admire! Always!!
C O N G R A T S!!!:)
Post a Comment