Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Home?
With the hospital incident behind me, I feel like I haven't really been "home" since I've been home! Both of my aging parents are struggling with health issues at the moment. This has required a lot of attention and travel between hospital, rehab center and the homes of other family members. Trying to take care of myself while taking care of others is a challenge. But nobody said this was going to be easy. I took a lot of comfort in the messages of General Conference. We're not alone. Our needs are known.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
We are never alone......I just suppose we are required to use Faith that we will gain some inner strength to move on and face the challenges of everyday life! Hang in there.
I hope we aren't alone!
One of my favorite quotes is:
"I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it."
Post a Comment