Sunday, August 30, 2009

Serious Healing

Tomorrow I'm going to call Jamilyn's witchdoctor. This bonafied healer cured Jamilyn of a 6-month long illness back in the day, and we need to talk. Cancer is officially "over" but I feel like a 90 year old with rheumatoid arthritis. No amount of Celebrex, prednizone (sp?) ibuprophin, Tylenol or anything else has succeeded in making it go away. I'm ready to get on with my life! I live on little chairs at work, bending over little people! I need to learn Hip Hop! I have a new bike to ride. My grandkids need to see me hiking. I want to be able to hold baby Samuel. This isn't happening if I don't get rid of these bone/muscle pain leftovers. So I'm hoping T.M. can feel my spirit, read my hands, draw circles around my aura, smell my pain, test my herbs and suggest a remedy that I can live with (and I mean that literally!) Where's the phone book?

4 comments:

Jamilyn said...

It will only work if you believe it will work.

So... believe, ok?

Here And Happy! said...

Believe me, I believe!

cuzimmom said...

Let us know the secrets. Rod would love to be able to hip hop, bend, and all the other things!!

Sora Lundberg said...

Gae,
It's good to see you back at the blog and updating a little about what's going on. You and your kids sound really busy! Hope you can get help for your aches and pains! You deserve to now be able to get out there and enjoy life again!