Sunday, February 28, 2010
One More Week
I will take one more week off school to overcome this infection. The pain medications for wound care are strong. They make it hard for me to concentrate. I think one more week to recover and to establish routine with healing will be good for me. I have let my concern for school and parents and report cards and upcoming conferences and even Master's classes fade into the background while I try to be realistic about getting well. My family has been great to support me in whatever ways I need. It was nice to have a weekend with Jamilyn at home. Kind neighbors have been available for a variety of needs. I'm getting used to hauling the mini-vac around with me. I can do hard things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Gae,
You are amazing, and are inspiring to all of us. It's hard not to worry about school--but I am glad you know that you need to worry about YOU! Please keep getting better.
H
Is it time for a Jamba?????
Post a Comment