Sunday, March 07, 2010

Assuming My Role

Tomorrow I'm going back to school. I did a trial run with the mini-vac pack on Saturday, attending masters' class. I wasn't too proud of my ability as I tried carrying my school bag on the same shoulder as the mini-vac (only choice)and couldn't open the door to the building by myself! Weak sauce! I did make it through the five-hour day without falling asleep or throwing up. I even found a pair of pants that I could button in the extended waistband position, allowing me to dress for the first time in weeks, like a human girl. 47 parent/teacher conferences with accompanying report cards are in just two two weeks. Let's see how I pull THAT off! The neighbors have been feeding us again--sweet people. I'll assume my role as "homemaker" on Tuesday, the same day I go back to the doctor to hear his assessment of the excavation project/former breast. So much to anticipate, I'm all squirmy!

2 comments:

Sora Lundberg said...

Hang in there! Sorry you have had so many challenges the last couple years!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the "crazy world" of life....hopefully you can get a routine of "normalicy" in your life! I still need to take you for a Jamba!!!!