I really miss my granddaughters who live in New Hampster. Olive is three months old now.I play the 30-second video of her saying "hi" about 55 times in a row, and somehow I feel her little personality coming through. Caroline has moved out of her toddlerhood. Look at her defending her baby here!
Sunday, March 07, 2010
Granddaughters
I really miss my granddaughters who live in New Hampster. Olive is three months old now.I play the 30-second video of her saying "hi" about 55 times in a row, and somehow I feel her little personality coming through. Caroline has moved out of her toddlerhood. Look at her defending her baby here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
Beautiful granddaughters! I know how it is to miss those little people!
They are adorable! We are so lucky to have Grandmas like you who love our kids like crazy! We are so excited to watch our little one get loved on by all of his Grandparents on FRIDAY!!!
We are thinking of you often, and so admire how hard you are fighting this!
Thanks for the tribute to our girls! We love and miss you too. I hope that things went well for you at the doctor today and that school is still manageable. Good luck with all those report cards. (Your favorite task...I know :) )
Precious little girls! I can see why you miss them. I hope you are starting to feel somewhat normal again, if that is possible.
LOVE YOU MISS GAE!!!
I blog hopped and finally found you! Thank you for all the fun comments you leave for me...I love them. I love those girls so much too...can't wait to see them! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment