Friday, May 14, 2010

Poll: How Do You Feel About Reruns?

Response: I sometimes like reruns. Watching a rerun can be like visiting an old friend. Yesterday I got to enjoy a "scar rerun", after my old scar wasn't healing right. I took almost five hours to overcome anesthesia that should have taken 30 minutes. But other than that, it was a good visit. I did not vomit. Steroids and antibiotics in the IV are making me feel better than usual (for now). On Monday, I'll find out what was making a mess of my scar. The list of possibilities is not something I'm eager to ponder. So, I'm going to enjoy these next two days of ignorance, lie around a little in my dirty house, wonder about my abandoned kindergarten, maybe dwell on my extra 35 pounds...

4 comments:

cuzimmom said...

You know my number if you need an in-home nurse visit. I will be awaiting your call!

Shell said...

That would not be a good rerun! Hope that you are feeling better soon!

mintifresh said...

Sorry, Gae! I hope only good news is the outcome!

Anonymous said...

What?????? I smell a Jamba coming on! Looks like I have failed again staying in touch!!!