Sunday, December 05, 2010

Fake Finish

The Leadership Plan paper/project is officially written. BUT, don't get your hopes up--it's a FAKE FINISH! I still have to take photos and make a CD of artifacts for Tuesday night's 10-minute presentation (which means I have to buy playdough at the store so my kids can form shapes for photos!), outline that 10-minute presentation for delivery, make a graphic organizer for Monday's 5-minute presentation on the Leadership Plan. I have useless make-up blog entries to post for Instructional Design. Time for a new hat--Wedding Slave! From Tuesday on, I'm Jamilyn's Girl Friday until her wedding day, December 18th. Sheesh! Our little Puddle Duckie is getting married...fake finish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a delightful writer. I miss you terribly reading this blog. I will not foil our next attempt to get together! Your house? Out for Lunch? My house? You say the place and time, even if a few weeks out. I love you, Miss Gae.

Sher

Jamilyn said...

That puddle duck is one of the cutest ones I've ever seen. You're my wedding slave now?? I seriously have some tasks, if I ever see you.

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

YAY!!! Congrats to Jamilyn!!!! That is great news! We have a good friend who's son is getting married that same day.. in the SL temple.. is that where Jamilyn is getting married? Maybe you will run into them.. His name is Kellen.. that would be so cool if you did! Can't wait to see pics of the special day!!!