Stuffology in the life of Gae Beckstrom
HiWe have tried to invite you to our blog but I dont havr your e-mail. Will you email me at hynsie13@gmail.com
Hazaa!!!! December is a wonderful month...school almost over for the semester, daughter getting married, etc.I will be putting a Disguise Your Turkey blackline in the district mail for you. Look for that soon. Good luck on that last project!
Ha ha, funny post mom!Love ya,AB
YIPEEEEEEEEEEE
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hi
We have tried to invite you to our blog but I dont havr your e-mail. Will you email me at hynsie13@gmail.com
Hazaa!!!! December is a wonderful month...school almost over for the semester, daughter getting married, etc.
I will be putting a Disguise Your Turkey blackline in the district mail for you. Look for that soon.
Good luck on that last project!
Ha ha, funny post mom!
Love ya,
AB
YIPEEEEEEEEEEE
Post a Comment