It's another business crunch! I've got huge projects for college, math benchmarks, report cards, parent/teacher conferences and J-pass (Jordan School District's teacher evaluation)on the docket this week. So can anyone think of a reason why Monday wouldn't be the ideal day for a PET/CT scan? GG response: It's two weeks chemo-free!
Tuesday, March 08, 2011
Too Busy To Blog
It's another business crunch! I've got huge projects for college, math benchmarks, report cards, parent/teacher conferences and J-pass (Jordan School District's teacher evaluation)on the docket this week. So can anyone think of a reason why Monday wouldn't be the ideal day for a PET/CT scan? GG response: It's two weeks chemo-free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I thought you were taking a break from all your school craziness. No?
Sher
And I think I have a lot on my plate! You are always so positive and it blows us away. Can't wait to hear what's going on and enjoy your chemo vacation!
Post a Comment