Saturday, February 26, 2011

What Do YOU Want? (Cheryl Tyson)

I'm ready for fresh. My neighbor has pansies! Yep, real springfakers, poking pretty heads out of the frozen tundra. I want flowers. I want the energy to clean my storage room, to move a bench, to complete a family room redecorating project. I want to drive around in Italy. I want to see the Justin Bieber documentary. I want to end my See's chocolates, so I can buy Cadbury bird eggs. I want to take all my grandkids to Disneyland. I want to peel things and paint things. I want to perk things up, make changes, get sporty. I want to move! My man thinks I want too much. I'm a wanter. What do YOU want right now?

4 comments:

Jamilyn said...

Nathan and I had a similar conversation about wants and such yesterday!! I married a wanter!! He wants his own lappy and Bang the bullet game and a vacation to Texas or New York or where ever, an ipad- if not a lappy- new car brakes, lapms for our living room and bed room, wedding photo prints, A BABY- but only a cute one, new music, and skull candy stock.

I want a husband who doesn't want things. JK. But really. You guys are a lot alike.

Anonymous said...

I want to go on that drive around Italy with you. Been a want about 15 years. Sheesh. Gotta get on that! :D

Sher

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

I want YOU and EVERYONE else suffering from the this nasty cancer disease to be cured and not have to worry or deal with the pain and agony that is associated with it!!! If I could only choose one disease to disappear off the face of the earth it would be cancer!!!!!
I also want you to know how much you mean to me.. What a great example you've been to me.. How much I loved camping with you and getting to know you a little more.. I miss you and love you tons!!!!

I often pull out the pillow case the Young Women made for me as I left to get married and start my new life.. The comment you left me touched me in so many ways... Thank you!!!!

The Beckstroms said...

Oh dear, i am a wanter!! You know that and I try to control it, but it's hard. I would LOVE for you to sit and drink tea while I clean the storage room for you in May (PLEASE can I!?) and I would love to drive around Italy and eat Cadbury bird eggs with you.
Right now what do i want you ask? I want warm weather again! I want saltwater sandals for Caroline, i want lots of Matilda jane stuff, i want a costco membership..ok I will stop! I want YOU to get well!! We love you!!!