Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lovely

It's lovely to see some of the players of spring showing their faces at last! "Who waters those flowers?" (ok fam, enough hilarity...) We needed a cheery chaser for a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very bad day. Glad Game: only 10 Days to A2 and the Squishy Cheeks, glass is replaceable, someone invented silicone bypass tubing, they still make popcorn machines, sleeping bags wash, trucks mend, rain stops, school ends, stuff scans, there's work...nobody died.

5 comments:

cuzimmom said...

Amen

The Beckstroms said...

Oh my! Adam gave me all of the details about the horrid day. It made us so sad! We can't wait to be there and we hope that your surgery went well and that things were looking up today!! Your flowers are LOVELY!

Anonymous said...

Miss Gae.......good luck with your events on Thursday!!!

Katherine Stratford said...

Gae I have been thinking about you all week. I pray what ever is going on now will be a blessing in the long view of things. Prayers and Hugs. Katherine

Christian Hollingsworth said...

Spring is a long time coming here in Northern California. It's STILL not here. I'm ready.