Sunday, March 29, 2009
Chillaxin' At Last
Reasons to go WILD WITH EXCITEMENT:
1)Fun Parent/Teacher Conferences are FINALLY over--am I too old to say "chillaxin'?"
2)"Someone" (wonderful!) is buying my dad's house
3)Fake spring has come, with a promise of real spring to follow shortly--keep your flipflops closeby.
4)I have new pansies and they are currently alive.
5)Nathan's mission is 1/2 over (I'm donating this "wild" to Jamilyn).
6)My 5th Avastin treatment is over, with only minimal painful, rotten unexpected side effects
7)I had free breakfast on Saturday--yum! Thanks Relief Society!
8)It's finally time to dejunk my own house--lonnnnnng overdue
9)Just four or five weeks until "New Grandson Day"--woot!
10)We're considering going to Michigan for off-track in April for Jamilyn's first graduate recital (!)
11)Adam's going to law school, hopefully close to home (praying our guts out, since they'll really miss Caroline if they have to leave her with us while they attend--two years IS a long time!)
12)I'm composing a list of more productive hobbies for myself since I get to keep living, of which the first is "be sporty with my husband." like I promised. I'm now accepting other suggestions from interested readers.
A dozen wild things is a lot of wild.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










7 comments:
You've inspired me to make a list. Maybe not a "wild" list but, for sure, a productive list.
YAY for wild! And YAY for blogging. Yes, come visit. Graduate recital or not. And also, stop praying for A2 to go to school close by. Cause the far away options are closer to me... and... it will give you more excuses to travel out to see us both! Is Thomas #4 really that close to coming out? Wow.
I'm so glad you have so much to be excited about. And thanks for the woot for Nathan. Love you!
We would be so sad to go far away because law school is 3 years...I was debating about telling you :) Just keep praying your "guts out"! Also, thanks so much for coming last night. That meant so much and I am excited for new hobbies! Let's be sporty together. Antelope island? never been, that may be a good place to do something sporty. I hope you keep feeling better and better.
Good to see you last night! You are looking great. I am ready for spring too but I hate the spring tease. My bulbs come up and I get all excited and then...nothing. I don't suggest Ender's game (in case you couldn't tell I wasn't a big fan) but then I have not taste so don't take my word for it :)
What a list of "refreshing" things...I need to get the "refreshing" list going as well. A life of many changes can clean house so to speak. I am glad that the medical part of your life is seeing daylight....and you get to go to Michigan once again....yea for you!!!!
Cute post mom! Andrea is correct. Law school is 3 years...and we would miss Caroline ;-) We love our grandma!!!
You are SO amazing!!! Keep that promise, girl!
Post a Comment