Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bad Thing

I did a bad, bad thing here (in the category of "blow up the world" which I'm still convinced that I have the capacity to do technically--have you seen "War Games"?) In trying to learn/remember how to post new contacts for other blogs, I was forced to confront the fact (again) that I had assigned my brother-in-law Jeff (Captain Sinbad) as the TITLE of that list (I know...I'm a borderline idiot.) I was trying to resolve that error and it seemed logical that I should delete Jeffery as president of my contact club...so I did it. DELETE is a button with remarkable power in the world. When I do succeed in eliminating existence via technology, I have a strong feeling that it will be a result of engaging some DELETE button. Back to topic, my entire list of contacts followed Jeffery into cyberspace and no longer exists on my blog. Nada. No blogs for me. Oh great and wise hoods of the universe, come to my rescue! HELP! HELP HELP HELP!!!!

No comments: