Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Slipped Or Herniated?

A phone call today during Kindergarten from the bone and joint clinic regarding a recent 3rd MRI verified that I have a PROBLEM that's not in my head! Actually, it's in my neck...a "disc" that is either slipped or herniated. Ugh. Both sound bad. Whatever we decide to call it, I need surgery now. I am so not a fan...nothing more to say right now.

3 comments:

Adam B said...

:( are they sure? Are you going to get a second opinion? That really stinks! You have had enough medical drama, don't cha think? Sorry momma, will this interfere with your trip to NH? I really, really, hope not!!! My first final got postponed until tomorrow due to a very productive snow storm. Welcome to New England! :)

Jamilyn said...

Michigan got the NH snow storm too. And it made for a great birthday.

More surgery? More details for your girl please. Sheesh, I'll just call you again, how about. :)

Jessica and Brad said...

I'm sorry Gae! I'm thinking about you!