Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sad Party

Friday with Dr. N turned out to be no party at all. The questionable lymph nodes are full of cancer and need to come out asap. ASAP turns out to be Monday afternoon, or, more likely Tuesday morning, if I'm willing to continue the chase. He also wants me to resume oral chemotherapy, since every other worrisome cancer-developing location seems to be under control at the moment. The big panel of Dr.s will discuss me in forum again on Thursday, since my case is turning out to be mysterious and noteworthy (due to my vitality in the face so many recurrences). If we're playing the Glad Game, I suppose notoriety is a worthwhile side-effect of Weirdo.

4 comments:

mintifresh said...

Oh Gae, I am so sorry! It's not fair!

Corinne said...

Gae,

I would love to help out with anything. Can I bring you dinner? I am so sorry about this news. I'll get your # from Andrea and see when would be a good time.

The Beckstroms said...

We are soooo glad that you are coming for a relaxing recovery trip out here. Caroline says the cutest little prayers for you every night!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Miss Gae......your life has never followed the pattern of normal! More love and support for you from me!