
My girls and I ran away for an overnighter to Park City "just for fun". We shared four delicious entrees at Olive Garden and talked our heads off. While Jamilyn was at institute, E2 and I shopped for Halloween accessories and nail polish. After retrieving Jamilyn, we headed up the canyon for a night of refreshment hunting at the local grocery, swimming and hot-tubbing in the pool that we had to ourselves, and more talking ourselves silly while Em treated us to DIVINE pedicures. The next morning it was complimentary breakfast (yum!) and "polish" (a Caroline "best word") for the toes, followed by a wedding attire shop-fest at the outlet stores. Success! E2 found dresses. We topped off the day with lunch at the quaint Beehive Tea Room in downtown SLC, a wonderful Jamilyn "find" in our own town. It was hard to end, but there's big plans for a triannual reunion. We missed Andrea, who called to let Caroline say "polish" for us one more time. Getting away together was a breath of fresh air!
3 comments:
So jealous! I'm glad you had so much fun!
It sounds like a fabulous weekend getaway! I'm excited to see some more sneak peaks at wedding stuff if more dresses were purchased. How exciting!
What a great event to have!!!! Good for all of you to enjoy some time to yourselves!!!!! It is the little moments that are the best!!!!
Post a Comment