A few more projects and papers behind me and I'm ok! The rat race isn't quite over yet--one more personal philosophy paper, two research papers and the final installment on an instructional design--I'm almost a person again! The storm has made me hurt all over (remember Nulasta?...ow!) but there's so much to be thankful for, who can complain?
Things I'm thankful for:
A patient, supportive buddie,
a wonderful family,
a great job,
another round of chemotherapy completed,
another semester almost over,
another sweet grandson, almost cooked,
another sweet daughter, almost married,
another good son,almost connected,
another Thanksgiving, still alive!
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Thankful
A few more projects and papers behind me and I'm ok! The rat race isn't quite over yet--one more personal philosophy paper, two research papers and the final installment on an instructional design--I'm almost a person again! The storm has made me hurt all over (remember Nulasta?...ow!) but there's so much to be thankful for, who can complain?
Things I'm thankful for:
A patient, supportive buddie,
a wonderful family,
a great job,
another round of chemotherapy completed,
another semester almost over,
another sweet grandson, almost cooked,
another sweet daughter, almost married,
another good son,almost connected,
another Thanksgiving, still alive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Couldn't ask for any better reasons!! Keep plugging along.....the papers will be done soon!
Yay for another semester down and for your always positive outlook!!!! I taught relief society on Sun. and told them about how incredibly your attitude is. Thanks for the example!
I'm thankful to have you for a friend, Gae. I pray next year will be a wonderful year for you and your family.
Post a Comment